Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- We recommend you to check the similarity score. Manuscript with high (usually 30% and above) similarity score will not be accepted. Please remove any author(s) and their personal identifications (such as email address, ORCID ID, etc.), headers and footer before checking the similarity score.
- Make sure you have formatted your manuscript using our template (see author guidelines below).
- Manuscript should be within 6-10 pages, including figures, tables, references, and appendices, after formatted in our template.
- Make sure you have proof-read your manuscript. Also, all sentences in images and tables should be translated into English.