Open Acces Policy
This journal is an open access journal which provides free access to the full text of all published articles without charge readers or their institutions for access. Readers have right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles in JETT. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JETT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Focus and Scope
JETT is a scientific journal published by Direktorat PPM of Telkom University Bandung, fully supported by Diploma of Telecommunication Engineering and became the scientific media for researchers and lecturers who will publish the results of their research. The aim of the Journal is to facilitate scientific publication of the results of researches in Indonesia and participate to boost the quality and quantity of research for academics and researchers. JETT published bi-annually in July (9 to 10 articles) and December (9 to 10 articles) with the scopes of the research areas that can be published in the area of:
- Multimedia: including Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information System, Data Mining, Multimedia, Mobile Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Graphic, Computer Vision, Augmented/Virtual Reality, Games Programming,
- Telecommunication: including Modulation and Signal Processing, Information Theory and Coding, Antenna and Wave Propagation, Wireless and Mobile Communication, Radio Communication, Satellite Communication, Fiber Optic, Network, and System.
- Electronics: including Microelectronic System, VLSI Design, Biomedical Instrument, Embedded System, Robotic, Communication Electronic, Optoelectronic, Internet of Thing.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration
Peer Review Process
Every article that goes to the editor will be selected in advance on the scope and feasibility by the editorial board. Then, the articles will be sent to the peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Blind Preview Process. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers. Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. The reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
Every articles submitted to JETT will be checked using ithenticate(R) software for similarity and plagiarism compliance.
Screening for Plagiarism
To avoid any claim of plagiarism on articles published in this journal, the editors of JETT requires that the authors ensure that his/her articles to be published are not:
- Articles have been / will be published elsewhere
- Articles have / will be submitted to the patent
In addition, each article should be checked first using antiplagiasi software as an iThenticate example before being registered to this journal.
Article Processing Charges (APCs)
Every article submitted to JETT will be free of charges. This includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full-text versions of the articles. The author will receive a copy of the journal itself.
Article Submission Charges (ASCs)
Every article Submitted to JETT will be free of Charges. It means, Submission fee is free for everyone who submit his/her articles to this Journal Elektro dan Telekomunikasi Terapan (JETT).
Every article submitted to JETT shall use reference management software e.g. Mendeley.