1. The articles must be a research result or a scientific study of researchers in Product & Interior Design especially from individual designers, theoretical texts, design theory, culture & vernacular, sustainability, technology, pedagogy, visual culture, artistic practice, and architecture.
2. The articles must be original and have never been published or are being submitted to another journal.
3. All submitted paper have to be written by referring to CHICAGO style (author-date).
4. All articles (paper) are submitted through online journal system. If you already have an acount, you may log in first. If you don't, please REGISTER to the system.
5. Article (paper) is written in Indonesian or English properly 3000 - 4000 words , 1 paragraph spacing, A4 paper (a margin of 2,5 cm on the Outside, top, bottom, and 3 cm on the Inside), font Times New Roman 12, with MS word program. The author STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to download the Journal Template and preparing your paper Here
Articles (paper) written by the terms and systematics as follows:
1. Title: written and concise, maximum 14 words containing the keyword, and should reflect the substance of research described in the article body.
2. The author's name: it is written under the title, without a title. The author can be an individual or a team, and all of the authors listed.
3. Agencies and address of the author: author written institutions of origin, email address, which is located under the author's name.
4. Abstract: written in Indonesian and English, which consists of 150 to 200 words and written in one paragraph that contains (1) the purpose, (2) methods, and (3) the results of the research.
5. Keywords: filled words or terms that reflect the essence of the concept within the scope of the problems can consist of several pieces of words / terms. Key words written under the abstract with a distance of one line and italicized.
6. Body: consists of (1) an introduction that includes a background and literature review, (2) materials & methods, (3) the results of research (4) discussion, (5) conclusion. INTRODUCTION: background, issues and literature review; MATERIALS & METHODS: cases study and methods used; FINDINGS : contains the results of research; DISCUSSION: discussion of these results with theories; CONCLUSION: The study outlines conclusions in line with problems discussed.
7. Figures: should be high quality (1200 dpi for line art, 600 dpi for grayscale and 300 dpi for colour, at the correct size). Figures should be supplied in one of our preferred file formats: EPS, PS, JPEG, GIF, or Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX).
8. Tables: should present new information rather than duplicating what is in the text. Readers should be able to interpret the table without reference to the text. Please supply editable files.
9. Units: please use SI units (non-italicized).
10. Reference: cultivated from primary sources (journals / magazines scientific or research report) and current / latest (maximum 10 years). Bibliography only lists the sources referenced in the article body. Otherwise the name referenced in the body must exist in the reference. The reference is compiled using CHICAGO Style (author-date) methods and is required to use standard citation applications (Zotero, Mendeley, Endnote, etc).