Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is submitted for another publication.
- The manuscript has been formatted according to the template.
- The manuscript should be within six to ten pages, including figures, tables, references, and appendices, after formatted in our template.
- Make sure you have proofread your manuscript. Also, all sentences in images and tables should be translated into English or explained in English.
- Make sure you have proof-read your manuscript. Also, all sentences in images and tables should be translated into English.
- All references are properly cited and included in the Bibliography
- All tables and/or figures are cited in the manuscript.
- The paper should have at least ten references, and must contain at least 60% publications from journals, conference papers, or thesis/dissertations, published in the last ten years. References from blogs and citizen journalisms are not acceptable.
- Additionally, it is recommended to check the similarity score of your paper. Please remove all author(s) and their personal identifications (such as email address, ORCID ID, etc.), headers and footer before checking the similarity score. The journal uses iThenticate for similarity checking, and manuscript with high similarity score (more than 30%) will not be accepted.