Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text meets the formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines of Jurnal Lingkar Studi Komunikasi
- The manuscript does not contain plagiarism, falsification and/or fabrication of data.