Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
If your article was previously submitted, the following requirements have been met:
- The article was not previously published in the peer-reviewed literature, including in another language.
- The article is not currently before another journal for consideration.
- The text meets the formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines of the Jurnal Manajemen Indonesia
- The manuscript does not contain plagiarism, falsification and/or fabrication of data.
- The submission file is a DOCX or PDF document file format. Maximum File size is 2 Mbytes (downsize your file now if needed!).