Open Access Policy
All articles published by the Journal of Measurements, Electronics, Communications, and Systems (JMECS) are openly accessible on the principle to make research freely available to the public and to support greater global knowledge exchange. All users have the responsibility to guarantee that the original work published by JMECS is properly cited following the “how to cite article” which is available in each publication.
JMECS follows the definition of Open Access Publication for Non Commercial 4.0 International (CC-BY-NC 4.0) which meet following conditions :
- Share : You are Free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt : You are Free to remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attributions: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
To grant the open access publication policy, we request the corresponding author for completing and returning the signed Open Access Agreement to JMECS editorial office