Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles have never been sent and published to other publishers in the form of any media (printed / electronic). If there is duplicate publishing, the author is willing to delete the article from this journal.
- The format of the article is in Microsoft Word; written and arranged based on the newest template.
- The similarity is less than 20% (the similarity scan is attached in the “Upload Additional Files”). Author(s) can contact the editor to waive this upload requirement if there is no access to the plagiarism checker.
- The number of scientific readings used as a bibliography is at least 15 titles within the last 10 years (80% primary references and 20% secondary references). Primary references consist of journals, proceedings / papers, research reports, essays, thesis, dissertations, while secondary references, including general books and online sources of scientific information.
- The citation uses the reference manager such as Mendeley/ End Note
- The author upholds the copyright, privacy and ethics of scientific publications in demandia